<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9162331?origin\x3dhttp://annie-gabrielle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Chase your Dreams... Follow your Heart...
WELCOME


:D



I waNNa sEe yOu nOw.. RigHt aT this VeRy MoMent..
Thursday, June 30, 2005

Current Music?? ==> Yi RaN sHi PenG YoU - Yu HenG

Couldn't SleEp thE wholE night... Crying eveR siNce i goT hoMe.... ThE whole NiGhT? I duNNo whY? NoW mY eYez aRe sO puFFy tHEy cOuld HarDly OpEn.... I seem lIke a StOopid F*Ck.... I dUnnO... Why Why Why?? I waNNa sEe yOu nOw... RigHt aT this VeRy MoMent... Do yOu KnOw?? *HuGx*

3rd NighT i CrieD... GuEss tHe moOdy pErioDx aRe bAck agAin.... HoW lOng wIll iT lasT tHiS TimE rOuNd?? a FeW YeArz?? WhahaZ!~ I ReaLLy MuIxx YEw tErrIbLy... at thiS veRy MomEnt... at tHE veRy MoMenT yoU're reaDing Thiz....
Mp3 on My playLisT aRe uSuAlly bEautifUl sOnGzx.... BuT, Now... EveRy s0ngX jUst sOUnd so TerrIbly saD.... *CriEs*

PooL wAs Fun.... But Time paSseS too FasT.... sO faSt ThaT b4 I eVeN knOw.. iT aLL haD alReaDy EnDeD... i DonT waNt....

a PrOmiSe..... hAhAzx....


Do you BeLieve iN faIryTalE? It doesn'T exIst.... I knEw iT woNt exIsT.... EveN iF It dOes, It wOnt laSt.. sIncE iT can'T laSt... WaDs a FairYtalE thEn??... No HappiLy Ever AfteR...

WeLL.... I donT.....

written @1:13 PM