<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9162331?origin\x3dhttp://annie-gabrielle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Chase your Dreams... Follow your Heart...
WELCOME


:D



UsEd To waTch MoVie EveRy WeeKenDx, EveN wEekdaYz aFt scHooL...
Thursday, October 20, 2005

Current Music?? ==> Wo De CuO - B.A.D

Got shouted at for nothing... Its not my FaulT!!~ReaLLy Felt sO awFul nOrz... In FroNt oF sO MaNy pEopLe, shE yeLLed aT heR toP of Her vOice... *criEzx* EveN seNiOr NursEs KennA frOm hEr b4... sO, I'm noT thE 1st onE la!~ BuT... sTill.. fEelS terrible lA!~

WorK wAs V TiriNg... waS slEepY thE whoLe dAy... YeaPzx... TodaY iS nOt a baD dAy, bUt, DefinitLy, TmR wiLL be a beTTer dAy!~

Eh... LooK fOrwaRd to EveRy WeeKends... YoU kNow thE reaSon.. I doNt haVE to SaY...

I stIll haVen'T bEeN to Geylang sEraI... to Get thE Baju KebaYa i waNted... I waNNa gO... aFtEr Hari RaYa tHen nO moRe liAo... aNd.. It's BeeN lOnG sIncE i WaTcHed MovIEz.. UsEd To waTch MoVie EveRy WeeKenDx, EveN wEekdaYz aFt scHooL... Now.. NothinG LiAo...

bUt, tHis SaTurdaY I'm BooKed bY AudRey.. I'vE gaVe hEr mY prOmisE, To cLub MoMo... PaRtY... eh.. aR... Hmmm.... OkiEzx nOrz...

Ate ChickEn Rice foR lUnch toDay, anD.. Vege JuiCe... AcTuaLLy, EverydaY... They CaLL mE 'ChiCken RicE gIrL'.... tAaHaaZx

I wAnt tO haVe miNi fiRe pLaCe
built in My hoUsE!~ Is It p0ssibLe to have iT CreaTed ?? I guEss eVen If sO... it sure wIll cOst mE heLL BomB!~

CurrenT mUsiC plAyiNg... Jian Jian Dan Dan - JJ Lin...

written @10:08 PM