<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9162331?origin\x3dhttp://annie-gabrielle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Chase your Dreams... Follow your Heart...
WELCOME


:D



'call police' ... Godmommy 'sayang' ... Do'Balls you owe ... re-editing this blog...
Monday, October 02, 2006

A tiring sunday... Woke up thanks to stoopid, inconsiderate people living above, blasting of those China music early in the morning at 9 AM.... Yes.. 9Am... I think if it happens again, I must call the police... !

Funny thing happened was... Neo YiZan msged me, and all I could reply was ... 'Help me call police...' and I tried try tried try tried try to fall back asleep, and.. yeah... Obviously, I couldn't... So darn IRRITATING....

To NYZ

I guessed, my reply to your msg this morning shocked you outta hell... Right ? Heh... Dont deny la....

So... in da Noon....
Went over to St Anne's Church... Grandpa's Death Anniversary. *Since 2001... eh... 1 yr.. 2 yrs...... now 2006.... 5 years...* So fast... Time flies... Then... I remmber, I was taking my examinations, and have to rush home for the funeral thing... But... thru the whole event... It really brought our family ties closer... But over the years.. it seem to have driften apart... again... *problems* I know Granny is unhappy... and... lonely....

Ahh.... God mommy saw the mosquito kisses on my body... and told me she had many too... Well.. I told her... Our Mossy Kisses are total different thing... I have one around my Left ArmPIT, and another one over at the right... One at my right knee... another one at the left... *Strange?* and... They keep coming back... Aww.... God mommy 'sayang' me.... *Cuddles*

Said prayers, chat, ate... and... all went their own way home....

To Emily/Jacqueline...

Eh... Anne's mommy hinting you to give her your one of your newborn puppies la ! " 1 female dog.. enough liao... no need 2, later give birth again how?.... lend me your female dog for one day la... "
... and... every year your papa buy curry puff... this year All Souls Day, if we going, change new food to buy ba... Budden.. those Curry Puff.. really Yummy leh....

And to Lionel ...

Thanks for taking time, coming over to meet me, returning my stuff... and yeah... accompanying me for dinner?

Anyways... Yeap.. and also... Thanks for remembering that... YOU OWE ME THE DO' BALL... You ate 'em while I fell asleep... *sob sob*
I rejected your offer just now... Becoz.. my stomach was so bloated already... Wahahaz... I guess... There will no longer be a second offer... so... The Do'Balls you owe... *forget it* Cancelled... No need to buy back.. wahahaz.

I guess...... This will be the last time we'll be meeting like this ba... Kinda sad everything ended like this... * 'my wrong' *


I dont think I will contact you for anything unimportant liao ba... * I didn't say you cant contact me... but I dont think you will...* You have a blissful life with your GF, Sharon... I dont wish any unnecessary misunderstandings... Heh heh...

Later in the evening...
Went to acc fren eat Burger King and then.. stoopidly, he complain of stomach ache, needa poo.. okie fine.. go home then.... What a day...

Came home... Sat at the comp.. started re-editing this blog... I've chnged the strting picture... Realised??

To me...
Receiving and losing are part & parcel of life... you get some, you'll loose some... Guess you sure realised this a long time ago right? No matter what.. Life carries on.. No point looking back...
If there are any memories you wish to keep.. keep it deep in your heart...

Love your family... Becos they love you... And.. You have to love yourself...

written @12:25 AM