Since there's nothing on today, i'll just try to blog some pictures.
High above the clouds.... Does that mean.. I'm closer to Heaven ? The Sunrise.... VERY Beautiful.
3 long slow hours ... Arrived safely... Hong Kong... Finally.
DisneyLand... I wanna go see Disneyland.
Forgot about our dinner too. decide to settle it at the mini restaurant beside the hotel. I had Beef Hor-Fun. Ordering food was tough.. I cant read most of the chinese characters. Urgh! Luckily.. korkor knows... (he asked me to write in de..... )
The food there.... was NICE.. but super dooper OILY. I dont like.
Woke up to a brand new day... Going to DisneyLand... Excited...
I wanna see how a small Disneyland would be like in HongKong. Like what people said.. Took train there.... the Disneyland Resort MTR Line was super cute!!! Window all in shape of Mickey... And... If.... If..... If I ever get to go back to HongKong Disneyland again, I wanna stay in their Disney Resort Hotel.And so... WELCOME TO DISNEYLAND HONGKONG.
They had the Parade.... Gosh~~ Super COOL~
The AdventureLand....
Tazan's Treehouse... Over the other side!
Took a trip round the 'jungle' .... Gosh.. and everthing look like so REAL.... esp the hippo in the water.....
Visited Santa's Workshop....
See how Santa work...and, the Candy Making....
Ring Ring.. Call Santa.. I want Presents!!
better tell Santa in person what we want for Christmas....
Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
Cinderella's carousel.
Vroom Vrooooom.......
The Beautiful Light-up of Sleeping Beauty Castle.... and it started 'snowing' ...
View at Kowloon...Causeway Bay.... NICE.
Okaye..... Bye HongKong.... Bye nice airport....
My next trip... Maybe to Bangkok again.... But I wanna go Taiwan~ Gotta save $$$