The L.New Year and Birthday and JieBao.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Feeling.... Bored/Lonely.
Received a long letter from Sunny.... Aft reading ... was kinda affected by it....
No dinner tonight... cafe cartel cheesecake. yummy... and fattening.
Lunar New Year holiday over.... Had reunion dinner with granny and family... as far as i can remmber... i think.... this year's the 1st reunion dinner in my life.
Interesting new year celebration. with cousins..... New Year River AngBao... wanted to go... but.... looking at the crowd... decided not to go in le.... Scary leh....
Had ThaiExpress for my Birthday... and Escada Perfume gift set.... Gosh.. I love it..
I love perfumes... and shoes... Aft seeing Cousin Paul's GF-Alicia's Shoes... which i so like.... I decided i should have one pair for myself too. So.... I went to get myself 2 pairs ytd aft work... my post-bday gift.
Cousin Anne's Lucky is BIG !
Cousin Emily & Jacq's JanTur, Ruff, Moon & Sky... also BIG....
My JieBao... super underweight!
Puppy JieBao keeping me busy... she's growing... improving... not much of whining at night... slowly know how to pee at the pee-pan.... and.. she knows how to 'sit' and... 'ballball' . . .
Tho at times I do feel like... i regret a bit.....